Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Book Challenge

I have decided that I'm want to do a book challenge. You are welcome to join me, or just read about mine, or make up your own challenge! But here's my question: What should I read?? I looked at several book challenges online and couldn't find any that I liked so I made up my own outline. I am setting my goal at 50 books with no set time limit and now I need some input. My categories are:
-10 Fiction
-5 Non Fiction
-5 Kids/Juniors
-5 Teen
-5 Missionary/Non Fiction Spiritual
-5 Inspirational Fiction
-5 Sci-fi/ Fantasy
-5 Classics
-5 What-ever-happens-to catch-my-eye

I want all of the books I choose to be ones I have never read before and my goal is to blog a review about each of them. Have some suggestions? Tell me them! Want to join in? Please do!
Thanks!



2 comments:

  1. Deffinetely looking forward to reading these reviews!Have you ever read Safely Home? It's an interesting fiction. Thought provoking...
    Over Sea Under Stone is a fun and easy fiction.
    Have you ever read Despereaux? Five Little Peppers? My Side of the Mountain? All fictions...
    How I Know God Answers Prayer by Rosiland Goforth is a very good spiritual one.
    And I'm curious, are you just going to look at the library for all these books? Or do you know a really good place to get books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read all the My Side of the Mountain books, and How I Know God Answers Prayer. I tried Five Little Peppers and didn't finish it... It just didn't hold my attention for some reason. For the most part I will be getting the books from the library. (Working there gives me plenty of insight into selecting new stuff to try! :) A few are ones that I own but still haven't read. I do want to do my reviews on books that other people will be able to get a hold of though... Seems silly to review books that no one can find! :) Thanks for the input!

    ReplyDelete