Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hats, Coats, and Cloaks

I felt like talking about my love of dramatic accessories today. Anyone who knows me knows I have a love of coats. Big dramatic coats. Especially leather coats. Coats and cloaks are kinda my thing. I own a black leather trench coat that is my absolute favorite. Cloaks too. They're so big and flowy.

My lesser known fashion obsession: hats. Its lesser known because I dont own very many. Sure, I have several beanies for winter but I'm talking cute hats. Like this one:










The Newsboy

And this one:



The Cadet


But my favorite hat is...... the FEDORA!!





And NOT just because Indiana Jones wears one, although his is pretty great. It is not just a guys hat either. They make cute girl ones too!



It seems no hero is complete without a hat, a coat, or both. Even Jesus had a great coat! It must have been a nice coat because the soldiers didn't want to rip it apart, they cast lots over it instead!!! I wonder if He had any hats.....

2 comments: