Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Things that frustrate, irritate, and just plain drive me crazy!

People treating me like a dog. Let me explain: People are just plain rude sometimes! While working at the library, I have recently seen just HOW rude people can be to you. I am there to assist patrons and most are quite polite in asking for my help. Others, however, seem to think waving at me, and calling “Come here!” is an appropriate way to ask for my help! A patron wanted help with the computers, but when I asked “How can I help you?”, this person refused to answer me and continued to wave at me and say “Come here. Come here.” Another person snapped their fingers at me!! Snapped and pointed to his computer! Now, if I had 4 legs and a tail, I wouldn’t have a problem with this, but last I checked, I was still tail-less!

Christian friends getting unequally yoked with unbelievers. It really makes me sad to see so many Christians young people that are marrying lost people and people who are deceived by false religions (Mormons, Jehovah’s witnesses, etc, are not Christian!). It will only cause pain and struggle down the road.

Idiots that protest at the funerals of fallen soldiers. America is by no means perfect but I can’t believe the Westboro church has the audacity to protest at funerals. Do they really think that these families at the funerals are going to be “inspired” by the protesting and decide to join them???? All they are doing is causing more pain and giving the media an opportunity to say “Look at what these ‘Christians’ are doing!”!!! These people have no business calling themselves ‘Baptist’ or ‘Christian’. I am both a Christian and a Baptist and I don’t agree with what these people are doing. Only 2 people willingly give their lives for yours: the American Soldier and Jesus Christ. Don’t disrespect the gift from the soldier and don’t refuse the gift of Salvation from Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment